Monday, February 07, 2005

because I'm bored.

First, this marvelous photo from Australia:



I am listening to ridiculous amounts of Elvis Costello again, and that's a good thing.

Also, I didn't mention--I went to see Richard Thompson's 1000 years of pop music show, and even though I felt like the youngest person there and his arrangements occasionally wavered into smooth-jazzy and he possesses almost unbearable confidence in his own schtick, it was a totally friggin' rad show, leaving me with utter confidence in his own schtick. Judith Owens, the chanteuse whom he troops around for this tour, performed a gorgeously dark, bittery smooth "Cry Me A River."


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]