Friday, February 18, 2005

updates

Re: day job. Picked one, the day job which provides me a steady 40 hours per two weeks in the City. So that will provide me a steady base income--past that, I might have to occasionally spackle the cracks in some way, but if I don't, I'll be fine. Next week I have to work pretty full-time, but after that--no more! Yee-haw! The people at this place are pretty neat, and it's near two dance studios and a yoga studio that I want to go to.

Re: making stuff. I am so hungry to get my days back. I have grant proposals to write, weird performances to create, and plays to do. And stories to write. And I'll tell you about 'em as I do 'em.

Re: my birthday. It's my birthday! Thank you to those who remembered! Doug, what's your address? Douglas, do I have your new address?

More soon later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]