Monday, November 20, 2006

look at all the plays!

If you notice over on the sidebar, there are a heck of a lot of plays currently going on in the Bay Area that are terrific. Which never happens. Anywhere. At any time. Is the world ending?

I'm serious, the other week I actually saw two entirely wonderful plays two nights in a row. This has never happened to me. And then I saw another great one this week--and my colleagues with similarly brutal standards who generally leave plays similarly frothing and pissed left All Wear Bowlers and Tartuffe giddy with delight. I have tickets to both and am, dare I say it? dare I dream? excited.

Capsule reviews coming, update on company business and upcoming projects soon, I tell you, soon. For now, make reservations for Ten Red Hen's 365 Plays (Week 4).

Comments:
Great to see Genevieve Bennett's show in Minneapolis listed on your site. I love her and only wish I could be there.

Do you know her?

Anyway, nice.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]